The Canton Land Conservation Trust cordially invites
all interested persons to attend its
Annual Dinner, with Silent Auction and Presentation,
to be held on Tuesday, March 26, 2019, at
Seasons Restaurant in Avon Old Farms Hotel, 279 Avon Mountain Rd.
The guest speaker this year is Anne C. Hall, PhD., New Hartford Town Historian and consultant to the Metropolitan District Commision. Her topic: "Flowing wealth: the historical usage of Canton’s streams and ponds."
7:00 p.m. Dinner
8:00 p.m. Program
- Grilled Salmon with Tropical Salsa
- Lemon & Rosemary Sauteed Chicken Breast
- Veggie Mediterranean Ravioli
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Port Wine Demi Sauce
Please make your reservation by March 5th
- e-mailing your name(s) and dinner entrée selection(s) (listing the letters(s) for the selections will suffice) to email@example.com; and
- paying the proper amount by either online credit card charge (enter "dinner" and your name in the Additional Details: Reference box) or by mailing your check payable to Canton Land Conservation Trust, Inc. to P.O. Box 41, Canton Center, CT 06020.